Hey friends, here I will tell you about my vacation experience. My first day's vacation began with visiting grandma's house while caring for a sick grandmother. I join in giving Merry Christmas to my family who celebrate. we joke together. My vacation was continued by visiting our brother's house in Bogor, but unfortunately we had to hurry back to Jakarta to accompany my ailing grandmother. the days I've passed, I'm quite bored just spend the holidays at home. luckily papah invited me to go to the mall to buy new shoes for me. we really enjoy, there we play funworld also to spend time together. after we got home we were busy preparing for my uncle's fiancĂ© event which was just staying for the day. when that day comes we are busy preparing for it. fortunately during the event everything went smoothly. we immediately prepared a good date for the wedding day of those who stayed a few more months. after everything is finished we can finally go home quietly, because it was too late we decided to stay at grandma's house. tomorrow morning I remember that my uncle's birthday is tomorrow. We immediately prepare everything to make a surprise. we ask for help ka arin too, ka arin is my uncle's fiance. tomorrow night when everything is ready we give a surprise with quite merry. om I feel happy and very surprised. we all let out laughter together. after a few days staying there, my mom and dad came home. we spend the rest of the vacation at home. because for papah home is the most comfortable place. at home I just spend my holidays watching movies and lying to me is enough fun. a few days later I began to open a book to recall school lessons. Our last holiday was closed with a flood that befell Jakarta. Alhamdulillah our house was not flooded but we and our family are very concerned about the victims. we certainly pray for the best and contribute some of our fortune. the last day before entering school I asked to be accompanied by mom to Gramedia to buy stationery. we go home and I immediately rest because tomorrow will start the activity again. thank you all who have read, have a nice day guys! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROUP 1

GROUP 2