NARRATIVE TEXT

         Started when my grandfather died, my grandmother became a stronger female figure. Even our savings still enough to make her happy, but basically she cannot stay at home, and always wants to do her activities. so from thence her children allowed her to take care of all the relics from my grandfather, to get rid of bored.

         One day, precisely on Sunday she complained her legs were difficult to walk long. our whole family just thought that indeed she didn't get enough rest. until finally the situation getting worse and the time came when she could only lay on the bed, she couldn't do anything, everything  helped by others because her feet couldn't be moved at all. It turns out, she has a tumor.

        We continue to taking care of her, especially me. I tried to didnt stop taking care of her, because i realized that i wont to lose somone again, after i lost my lovely grandfather. All her children work hard to do the surgery for my grandmother. I always came home at night to accompany him. every weekend we stay there because there are only two of his children living in Jakarta.

        She often rages and cant control her emotions. we all understood and tried to understand that grandma was still unable to accept what happened to her. we continue to ensure that she can recover as soon as possible. but strangely she never raged and scolded me, because maybe I am the only her granddaughter. Sad when she heard kept asking when she could get back to do her activities. sad when she can only sit in a wheelchair, and sad when she had to endure extreme pain. but in the end we decided not to do the surgery, because besides grandma was afraid, the risk was also high.

       Finally we tried to do an alternative medicine, there have been so many alternatives we tried, until someone made us laugh because the way it didn't make sense. but we are very happy because recently we have found a best alternative and are starting to make a significant difference. grandmother is rarely angry, and little by little can control her emotions. I very loved my grandmother even though we are different. get well soon and forever I will continue to be beside you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROUP 1

GROUP 2