personal latter

Krida 1 street
Jakarta
Indonesia

6th april 2020


Hello!

        How are you, world? everything still ok? I hope ya, very sad and mad to see the conditions of the past few weeks. if I can turn back the time I want to return the world to 2019. I know, maybe this is a test that must be faced but it is very sad when I see the condition of Indonesian society, medical workers, and all sectors affected. 

         Many people lost their jobs because of social distancing. the situation is indeed difficult, on the one hand we really have to find money to meet our needs. but on the other hand we also have to do social distancing so that the corona virus does not spread more widely. I hope things get better soon, we can all go back to our respective activities. Respectively, we can all gather together again.

         We must be sincere and patient in facing this test, we must be sure that a lot of wisdom behind this all happening. let's unite the steps to restore this healthy world.

          see you when i see you.

From my deepest heart,

Safina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROUP 1

GROUP 2